As a doula I would be providing a no obligation meet and greet. I truly believe every woman deserves to have a doula. That being said it is important that both parties feel that it is a compatible fit. This will mean that the mother will feel comfortable with her doula, and the doula will be able to provide the optimal services for her client.
- I provide two prenatal sessions, these session can range in one to two hour increments.
- In the first session we will discuss your birth plan in detail to decide what it is you would like. From there we will go over comfort measures that will fit in with how you would like to labor. We will also discuss any fears or concerns you may have. Being able to address this will mean that I can provide the best services and resources for my client.
- In the second session we will talk about preparations for your birth, and anything that may have popped up that you need addressing.
- From the due date I will be on call two weeks before and after that date. This will be by phone call or text message whatever is the best mode of contact for you.
- Through out your pregnancy you can reach me by email or phone so I can answer any questions you may have.
- I will attend your birth and will stay with you to provide constant care. I will also stay to help with the first feed of your new baby however this looks for you.
- I provide one postnatal visit to make sure everything is going well with you, and to answer any questions you may have.
- I provide a list of resources for you to use before, during, and after your labor.
- I will also write a birth story for you if this is something you are interested in.
- I also can provide reiki sessions for you for an addition fee.
Please contact me to discuss any questions you may have, and we can put together the best package for you.