- First I believe it is important to have a no obligation meet and greet in which both the client and doula can decide if they are a good fit for one another. The client needs to feel that the doula can provide the services she is looking for and the doula in return needs to feel she can provide the optimal care to her client. Once we have decided it is a good fit I offer the following services.
- Two prenatal sessions. Each of these can run in one to two hour increments. Things to be discussed will be the birth plan, comfort measures, preparations, and any fears or concerns the client may have.
- On call services for two weeks before and after due date.
- Attendance at birth and constant care throughout the labor.
- Will stay to the first feed, this could be an hour or two after birth.
- One postnatal visit to make sure everything is going well.
- Resources List
- Birth Story
- For an addition fee I can provide reiki sessions to you.
Please contact me for any further questions.